AutoCAD 2000 Software
Main Features of AutoCAD 2000 Software
Here are changes since Version 14 release…. AutoCAD 2000 Software includes many enhancements. We can’t list them all but here are just a few highlights of the AutoCAD 2000 version:
- Viewport in AutoCAD 2000 Enhancement - now supports non-rectangular viewport
- Publish Drawings on the Web with DWF files (highly compressed 2D vector format)
- Lineweight is now an object and layer property.
Layer Enhancements now contain lineweight, plotstyle, and plot properties.
- Extended Symbols - AutoCAD supports long names for named objects.
- UCS and View Enhancements UCS and view control functionality
- Partially open drawings saved in AutoCAD 2000 - called Partial Open and Partial Load
- AutoTrack & New Object Snaps with AutoTrack
- Object Picking Enhancements with Solids editing
- AutoCAD Dimensioning Changes the interface for working with dimensions in AutoCAD 2000 Software has been completely redesigned.
- AutoCAD Absolute and relative hyperlinks now supported.
- Plot style is a new property that can be assigned to objects and layers. Plot styles control how objects plot.
and much more…
Return from AutoCAD 2000 Software to AutoCAD Softwares Home
Go to WhyCAD Home Page